Monday, March 5, 2007

Art in Action|Artists Watch|Ala o Pele Click "HERE"






Merry Monarch Fetival is coming to Hilo, Hawaii. I am in the process of painting for my one woman show at Wailoa Center that will be at the same time. Reception for the artist is April 6, 2007, 5-7 pm.

Here is an update:

Lots of progress is being made on my paintings for my one woman show at Wailoa Center, I have finished 2 and have 8 to complete. The paintings still remaining are more than half way complete. The images above are of one of the completed paintings. This is the painting I am going to use for my invitations. I will try to post a full image later on in the day.

Blessings and Aloha,

Kathy

ps... be sure to join my family of newsletter subscribers... free gifts for joining...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment